Friday, May 22, 2015

Explain Yourself

Hey!
My name is Katie James. You may know me, you may not. As you may have noticed, I have another blog called 30 Days of Heartwork, Working. I really enjoyed the experience of 30 Days of Heartwork, especially the part where I decided to share what I learned from the experience with all of you.

Unfortunately, 30 Days of Heartwork only lasts for, you guessed it, 30 days. So it probably wouldn't make much sense for me to continue posting on that blog now that it's over. With that in mind, I have made a new blog: Sunset Room.

This first post has been purposed with explaining why I picked the name that I did. Have you ever seen one of those golden sunsets where the sunlight is just fighting its way through the clouds and lighting up every little water droplet it touches? I love those. They make me feel like I'm looking at a doorway to heaven. I can't see what's going on, but I can tell that it's an amazing place. So I decided to name my blog after that little glimpse of heaven that I only see in those golden sunsets.

I'll be using this blog for my random babblings, but hopefully all my posts will have a purpose, and that is to encourage myself and others in our walk as Christians.

If you are not a Christian, you are still very welcome to read and enjoy. I plan to post some songs, poems, or just experiences that teach me something.

If anybody wants questions answered or other explanations, you can comment on the individual post you have a question about. However, if you have general questions that don't really fit on any specific post, you can feel free to post them here.

I hope you enjoy your journey up the mountains and into my Sunset Room! God bless!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment